Friday 21 September 2012

Allow Me to Introduce Myself...



Hello! I'm Leah Powell.

I'm currently a Professional Writing student living in Canada, and I created this blog to exercise my writing muscles. I want this blog to be both personal and professional, without being a little too much of either.

I write both fiction and non fiction, and I even occasionally experiment with poetry. I love to write short stories and I'm working on a novel. I have an online comic, and I've written a completed blog for Spineonline.  I also write features, interviews, reviews, and essays. You'll find all of those things on this blog, but my main objective is experimentation. I'm going to write about things I never have before, try different styles, make new art, and document the results - for better or for worse!

Some of my interests include: Art, music, fashion, reading, animation, cats, spirituality, film, baking, the supernatural, travel, journalism, design, photography, tea, tattoos, comic books, the alternative, the weird, the spooky, the out-there, and writing, writing, writing.

Visit my About page for more info, and my Links page for other places you can find me on the net'. 

I hope you enjoy my blog. I'm very excited to begin this new journey. Strange days are comin'.   

No comments:

Post a Comment