Monday 17 June 2013

WHERE U BIN?

Hi. It's been a long time since I posted here, and this is a post that is going to explain why.

Basically, I've been really busy, and have had lots of stuff to do! In March I started my internship at the National Gallery of Canada, and I spent all of March and April working 9-5, writing artist profiles, doing some social media stuff, and helping with upcoming exhibitions. I had a really great time and learned a lot of stuff, but it didn't leave me a lot of time for writing blog posts. All the free time I had I used to finish up my second graphic novel.

By May I was basically just completely burnt out. So I rested up, made some non-comic related art, and wrote some poems. I really just wanted to try something different that I could just do for fun. Last week I went home to St.T to visit my parents and friends for my birthday, and I had the best week ever! Now I'm feeling re-energized and I've got all kinds of ideas for writing that I'm ready to start on.

So I thought I'd start out by just giving a quick explanation as to where I've been. You can read some of the stuff I wrote and made on my Tumblr. I will be back again soon!

"Birdnest Hair." Watercolours and pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment