Sunday 27 January 2013

I Don't Think I'll Go Outside Today... A Winter Mixtape

                       

It's cold here in Ottawa. This week it reached somewhere near -40 C, and it's been up and down for a while. Besides going to class and other necessities, I've been staying inside, curled up in pyjamas and blankets.This sort of weather can't help but breed indolence - it's hard to feel creative and excited about projects when all you want to do is be a human burrito.

So, I extend my apologies for quietness on the blog. I've made this playlist of winter/cold/snow and ice themed songs to try and get inspired again. Honestly, it was enough of a mental exercise just to find a decent number of good songs with winter themes in the first place. Hey, if you have any suggestions for future wintery mixtapes, let me know.

Now I will make myself some hot chocolate and make plans for future posts, to inject some energy back in here. Exciting things will happen! Here's a picture of The Decemberists.


No comments:

Post a Comment